Benefits of An Organic Hybrid Approach for Fertilization and Weed Control
The “organic vs conventional” debate has been going on for years in the lawn care industry and it does not look like it will end anytime soon. However, more and more agriculture and lawn care professionals are seeing the benefits of taking the best from both worlds in an organic hybrid approach for your treatment program.
Why Choose an Organic Hybrid Approach?
Many homeowners and businesses with a heavy environmental focus love gravitating towards 100% organic products. While all organic products work wonders when treating soil and turf (despite the higher price tag), a 100% organic product does not protect well against weeds. Conventional lawn care products on the other hand are highly effective against weeds, but as many are aware, these chemical-based products are not healthy for the environment. What is the solution?
Opt for organic. Benefits Include:
- Compared to conventional, organic fertilizer releases nutrients at a slower rate allowing for a season-long supply of nutrient intake for the soil
- Compared to conventional, organic fertilizer is safer because there is less nutrient loss to the environment
- Organic matter (which is lost with conventional) improves overall soil health and soil structure
- Increases water-holding and cation exchange capacity
- A valuable source of micronutrients to grass and plants
- Easier to apply
Opt for conventional. Benefits Include:
- More effective with less effort
- The lack of weeds allows for turf and plants to flourish and thrive on a larger scale
- Spot treatment available
- Easy to apply
Combine the products and utilize them in specific areas of your lawn care treatment to receive the best results within your lawn and plant life!
Higher Ground Lawn Care and Lighting are ready to take your property to a higher level. Experience why your neighbors and businesses in University Park, TX & surrounding areas choose Higher Ground Lawn Care & Lighting to bring their property to the next level. Contact Us at (682) 206-3596 or check out our website today.
If you’re looking for lawn care services in the Myrtle Beach, SC area, call Amazing Blades Landscaping today!